Air Asia: Spalicious Deals from PHP 649‏

Tuesday, March 16, 2010


Don’t run into the risk of missing out on your much awaited holiday by putting it off. Lock down your holiday plans for June now and enjoy affordable, value for money rates. Set your course and visit all those spalicious destinations that you’ve just been waiting to experience!

Get a refreshing jab of holiday adrenaline! Visit www.airasia.com and book now!

Book from 15 - 21 Mar 2010 | Travel from 22 Jun - 25 Aug 2010

2 lovely thoughts on this:

AsiaShoppingTreks March 16, 2010 at 11:57 AM  

AirAsiaX... be careful.

Most recently, my wife and I were stranded in Abu Dhabi when AirAsiaX announced they were canceling service to/from Abu Dhabi in January this year. They didn’t notify us (their stranded passengers) until Feb 10th. Neither did they offer any accommodation nor answer our emails asking for help. We had to get back to Malaysia on our own. They won’t reimburse our additional expenses either.

They said they would refund the Abu Dhabi/Kuala Lumpur portion of our trip, but it will take them 30-50 days to process the refund. Such an attitude!

Watch out for these guys. If you are considering using AirAsiaX, It might be a good idea to develop a plan B... just in case.

Marice March 16, 2010 at 9:49 PM  

awww sorry to hear that.. thanks for the information though :)

Post a Comment

Thanks much for leaving some love! Muahugzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails


Join Us!

Buy and sell Text Links

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My Photo
Marice
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)
View my complete profile

Thanks Much!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
gopost Classifieds

Thanks for Visiting!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP