Piandr'e Salon's December Offers!

Sunday, December 4, 2011


Get 20% off a featured service every week of December, plus receive special gifts from L'Oreal throughout the month.

Some things to remember:
- Closed at 3pm on December 13, Tuesday, for company Christmas party.
- Dec. 24 & 31 close at 5pm.
- And there will be Extended hours in our Greenbelt and Trinoma branches Mondays thru Saturdays until 10pm until Dec 30.

Also, there are still some slots left for brides and party-goers, so it's best to book early through piandresalon@gmail.com. (We apologize since the system has been down, but now we have fixed the bugs and everything is up and running again).

Source: www.piandre.com

0 lovely thoughts on this:

Post a Comment

Thanks much for leaving some love! Muahugzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails


Join Us!

Buy and sell Text Links

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My Photo
Marice
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)
View my complete profile

Thanks Much!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
gopost Classifieds

Thanks for Visiting!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP