Mini Bar in the Making!

Friday, March 23, 2012

Have you read my post regarding home renovation? This is just a continuation of it since recently, hubby and I just launched a project where in we will as much as possible eliminate all the old furniture at home and replaced it hopefully with new and stylish ones. We were able to fix and replaced a few furniture inside our room. Our next now is to eliminate some furniture found in our living room. We actually would like to create a mini bar near the kitchen with some stylish counter bar stools on it. We are thinking of having some stools like this:


Zuo Modern Adjustable Equino Swivel Counter Stool

Or something like this

Winsome Wood 25.2-Inch Adjustable Air Lift Counter Stool - Set of 2

What do you think? We will probably be choosing either white or black. We are thinking of having just a pair since it will only just a mini bar. We want it as cozy as possible. We are enjoying this project though it is sometimes so time consuming but the process of looking into different furniture and using your imagination is really fun. We just hope that our budget will allow us to get what we wanted.

How about you, when was the last time you bought a new furniture?

2 lovely thoughts on this:

tndcallphilippines March 23, 2012 at 2:25 PM  

they look like fun seats. i think i like the idea of black. :)

Marice March 26, 2012 at 12:19 PM  

Thanks for the suggestion :)

Post a Comment

Thanks much for leaving some love! Muahugzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails


Join Us!

Buy and sell Text Links

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My Photo
Marice
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)
View my complete profile

Thanks Much!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
gopost Classifieds

Thanks for Visiting!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP