SM's 1st Green Film Festival

Wednesday, September 30, 2009


(Click the image to enlarge)

SM Supermalls hold its 1st Green Film Festival, a project of SM Prime Holdings Inc. Here are the lists of films that they will show during this event on selected SM malls:
  • Abong: a film by the Japan foundation
  • Home: film by Yann Athus-Bertrand
  • An Inconvenient Truth: film by Davis Guggenheim and narrated by Mr. Al Gore
  • Planet Earth: a nature documentary co-produced by BBC and the Discovery Channel 
  • The 11th Hour: created, produced and narrated by Leonardo DiCaprio
  • Penguin, Penguin Paano Ka Ginawa?: Academy Award winner for the Best Documentary Feature
  • Ligtas Likas: Gubat at Dagat: an animated feature on the environment and proper waste management 
Admission is FREE for students and school groups. Limited seats are available for the general public (subject to availability).

Visit www.smsupermalls.com or you may call 9420023 or 9444367 for further information.


0 lovely thoughts on this:

Post a Comment

Thanks much for leaving some love! Muahugzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails


Join Us!

Buy and sell Text Links

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My Photo
Marice
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)
View my complete profile

Thanks Much!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
gopost Classifieds

Thanks for Visiting!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP