Thursday Thunks #2

Saturday, September 19, 2009






*Sigh* Because I still cannot access my Life Can't Wait, my Thursday Thunks entry is late. Pardon me.

1. My daughter (aka Demon #1) informed me the other day that her hugs were worth a million dollars. Would you give up hugs - giving and receiving - for the rest of your life, for a million dollars? Nope I won't :) It always feels good to hug and to be hugged :)


2.Have you ever been bitten by a member of the canine family? Nope and hopefully I won't be.

3. What is your favorite color of jeans? different shades of blue and greyish black

4. What is something that has changed in public schools that you wish was the norm when you were in school? hmmm I think the new stuff with regard to coping to the fast pace of technology

5. What is your news source? GMA News, E! Online, PEP.ph

6. What sort of people do you think read your blog? different people from all walks of life :) I think heheh

7. If I told you that I had a headache, you would say..........??? Take a paracetamol and have enough rest.

8. You go to a buffet style restaurant, what is the first food you put on your plate? Pasta ;)

9. If you were stranded on a desert island.... no, we aren't asking that again. Lets put a twist into this. Would you volunteer to be dropped off on a desert island, to be picked up in a month? And you don't get to bring those 3 items, either. Nope hahaha

10. When the sun sets, what are you usually doing? still asleep ;)


2 lovely thoughts on this:

He & Me + 3 September 19, 2009 at 1:54 AM  

That was fun. I would put pasta on my plate first too...or bread:) Love me some starch!

Marice September 19, 2009 at 2:07 AM  

yup I am pasta addict :) pesto is my fave ;)

Post a Comment

Thanks much for leaving some love! Muahugzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails


Join Us!

Buy and sell Text Links

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My Photo
Marice
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)
View my complete profile

Thanks Much!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
gopost Classifieds

Thanks for Visiting!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP