Up Now and What's Next Won!

Sunday, January 3, 2010

I am taking a short break from giving you alerts from what's happening worldwide because aside from the fact that we've just passed the holiday season, we just came out from the hospital. But don't worry that we'll be just a short short break, I promise.

So I'll be taking this opportunity to thank Liz of Bloguardian Hellsite: OVERCRASHED for her effort of informing me that I won one of the consolation prizes on her BHO's First Contest and here are the prizes that I got:


What a great start and gifts this 2010! Again, thanks much sis Liz! And more power to your blogs:)

If you wanted to join, since the contest is still on going just click the logo below :)



Again I wish you all a prosperous and blessed 2010!


6 lovely thoughts on this:

Liz January 3, 2010 at 11:39 PM  

Great! happy new year! I have contacted the sponsors. Hopefully you'll get all of the prizes na. ^_^ Can I use your badge for the 1 month advertising? Thanks and congrats!

Sarah A. Galang, Ph.D. January 4, 2010 at 2:12 PM  

wow congrats, I'm the first to give you the EC prize...just let me know of your EC link...
Happy New Year!

http://sarahg26.com

Daniel Vill Elux January 4, 2010 at 5:56 PM  

Hello, I'm from Weekly PSP Wallpapers, and I'll give you a free professionally-designed logo because you won Bloguardian Hellsite's recent contest. Please email me at kelvinonian [at] gmail [dot] com.

Congratulations.

Marice January 7, 2010 at 2:55 AM  

thanks sis Liz!

thanks to all of you :)

Post a Comment

Thanks much for leaving some love! Muahugzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails


Join Us!

Buy and sell Text Links

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My Photo
Marice
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)
View my complete profile

Thanks Much!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
gopost Classifieds

Thanks for Visiting!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP