Hobbes and Landes: Pet Club: It’s raining Cats and Dogs!

Wednesday, July 21, 2010


Join us for a weekend bonding with your four-legged friends!

Event details:

Pet Club: It’s raining Cats and Dogs!

When: July 25, 2010 (Sunday)
Where: Hobbes and Landes, Bonifacio High Street
Time: 2-6pm

*OPEN FOR ALL* *EXPECT FREEBIES**MAKE NEW FRIENDS*

ACTIVITIES: Movie Trailer of Cats&Dogs: Revenge of the Kitty Galore Face Painting Photowall Cat Adoption Agility Course Arts and Crafts Games and lots more!

*Send us a picture of you and your pet on how you spend time during the rainy reason. Two (2) entries with the most number of votes online and on-site will win a prize from us. Email your pictures at mail@hobbesandlandes.com or post in our facebook account. Deadline of entries: July 24, 2010 at 11:59pm. Announcement of winners on July 25, 2010. (Sunday).

Source: Hobbes and Landes

1 lovely thoughts on this:

Anonymous,  July 22, 2010 at 10:46 AM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

Thanks much for leaving some love! Muahugzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails


Join Us!

Buy and sell Text Links

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My Photo
Marice
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)
View my complete profile

Thanks Much!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
gopost Classifieds

Thanks for Visiting!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP