Power Sale 2010

Saturday, July 24, 2010


Load up on your favorite reads, the Powerbooks Powersale '10 is on this July!

Yes, it's back and better than ever! Powerbooks is setting up its highly anticipated annual big book blowout for avid Filipino readers. The Powerbooks Powersale is on again and customers are getting a month-long opportunity to purchase the books they have been longing to read for decidedly less the price and more the value.

Gear up for this exciting event and visit the nearest Powerbooks branch from July 15 to August 15, 2010 to enjoy a major markdown on selected books for up to 80% off! All books included in the sale will be easily identifiable through color-coded discount stickers; with legend posters placed in-store detailing the discount scheme.

Feed your mind and revel in the exhilarating and imaginative world of literature.

Head to Powerbooks now for the Powersale this July.


0 lovely thoughts on this:

Post a Comment

Thanks much for leaving some love! Muahugzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails


Join Us!

Buy and sell Text Links

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My Photo
Marice
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)
View my complete profile

Thanks Much!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
gopost Classifieds

Thanks for Visiting!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP