CEB Seat Sale: CEB offers Jakarta, Visayas and Mindanao seats for as low as P499!

Tuesday, August 3, 2010


Asia’s third-largest low cost carrier, Cebu Pacific (CEB) puts Jakarta and select Visayas and Mindanao destinations on sale for as low as P499!

The seat sale starts now until August 5, 2010, for travel from September 1 to October 31, 2010.

Guests going from Manila and Cebu to Bacolod, and Cebu to Cagayan de Oro, Clark, Davao, Dumaguete, Iloilo, Surigao and Tacloban and vice versa can avail of the ‘Go Lite’ seat sale fare of P499.

Another low-fare offering is the P699 ‘Go Lite’ seat sale fare for Cebu to Butuan, Caticlan, Dipolog, General Santos, Legazpi, Ozamiz, Pagadian, Puerto Princesa, Siargao and Zamboanga flights.

You can also avail of the P1,999 ‘Go Lite’ seat sale fare from Manila to Jakarta, which is 50% less than the lowest possible year-round fare for that route.

Those with check-in luggage will just add P100 upon booking.

We have made it more accessible for guests to book with us, log on to www.cebupacificair.com for your hassle-free bookings now!


0 lovely thoughts on this:

Post a Comment

Thanks much for leaving some love! Muahugzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails


Join Us!

Buy and sell Text Links

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My Photo
Marice
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)
View my complete profile

Thanks Much!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
gopost Classifieds

Thanks for Visiting!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP