Stay Fit!

Friday, August 27, 2010

Just recently if you have been reading my other personal blog, you would probably notice that at last I have found a way to exercise and that is through running. It has been introduced to me, actually to us by few of my best buds. They have been into running for a few months now and I am talking about a few of my friends who are also a mom like me. Since we all believe that we still need to be healthy and fit even if we already have kids, we have decided to organize our own run so we don’t need to just wait for a running events. Plus it will be free of registration fee :)

Our first run was indeed a memorable experience for us. It was last Mommy Milkshake Marathon Year Four, a run to support Breastfeeding. It was open to all, no age limits and it includes expectant moms. We were able to run with a few of our local celebrities like Marical Laxa and Guila Alvarez. What it made it so memorable was it was raining the whole event. So we ran and walk with umbrellas on, literally. But we have so much fun! It was an organized event though we wish that they have setup some lockers during that event or to any running events. Especially if kids will be involved so we could easily leave our things without worrying that it will be lost. They have setup a station wherein you could leave your things but it was just a table. So we were not quite sure if it was okay to just leave it there. I know it would be so hard and so expensive if they would setup lockers like those of the school lockers or gym lockers. But I guess even just a simple wood locker that can store our valuables will do. Well, that is just one of our wishes. With or without that, we would still be running.

We cannot wait for our next run, hopefully that will be this coming Sunday. So excited!


0 lovely thoughts on this:

Post a Comment

Thanks much for leaving some love! Muahugzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails


Join Us!

Buy and sell Text Links

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My Photo
Marice
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)
View my complete profile

Thanks Much!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
gopost Classifieds

Thanks for Visiting!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP