Rustan's Group of Companies Chairman's Choice

Friday, April 8, 2011

(Click the image to enlarge)

Join Rustan’s Group of Companies as they pay tribute to an inspiring and distinguished man, the Founder and Chairman of Rustan’s, as Ambassador Bienvenido R. Tantoco, Sr. celebrates his 90th birthday.

Enjoy exclusive treats with exciting discounts from premier establishments at Rustan’s.

Promo Period: April 7 – 10, 2011

What an amazing deals! And for me this is far from the usual sale that are around the metro, since this is to pay tribute to the founder of the store. Honestly the participating stores are among my favorites. I am always in the look out for new arrivals and of course, great deals! Who doesn't love deals? I just wish that nursing scrubs will be on sale too since I just had a chat with one of nieces just recently. She told me that finally, she just got a new job. She had been looking for months and I am really glad that she was able to find one. I could really sense her excitement and currently she is now looking for affordable cheap scrubs that she can use as uniforms for her new work. Told her that I would check if I could find any information that would help her. And good thing, I was able to stumble on this information online. I will definitely tell her about this information so she can drop by to those participating stores. For sure, if they have good offers on this, it would definitely a big help for her since she is just starting.

Source: www.promoblitzph.info

0 lovely thoughts on this:

Post a Comment

Thanks much for leaving some love! Muahugzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails


Join Us!

Buy and sell Text Links

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My Photo
Marice
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)
View my complete profile

Thanks Much!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
gopost Classifieds

Thanks for Visiting!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP