SMAC: Visit the newest Jewel in the Queen City of the South!

Wednesday, April 6, 2011


Looking for a place to relax and unwind at in Cebu?

Visit the newest Jewel in the Queen City of the South!

Check in at the Radisson Blu Hotel Cebu and avail the Special Room Rate of P4,200 nett (Published room rate: P7,000) and 10% discount of Food and Beverage till June 30, 2011!


*Rooms are subject to availability.
*Seven (7) days advance booking is required.
*SM Advantage, SM Prestige or BDO Rewards Card
number must be given upon reservation.
*Credit card guarantee required upon reservation.
*Present your SM Advantage, SM Prestige or BDO
Rewards Card upon check-in.
*Rooms can accommodate a maximum of 2 adults plus 2
children below 12 years old.
*Rates are inclusive of service charge, VAT, and local tax.
*Rates are exclusive of breakfast.

For inquiries and reservations, please call 63 32 402-9900 / 505-1700 locals 3501 to 04 or email at reservations.cebu@radisson.com.

When in Cebu, make it the Radisson Blu Hotel Cebu!

Source: SM Advantage Card

0 lovely thoughts on this:

Post a Comment

Thanks much for leaving some love! Muahugzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails


Join Us!

Buy and sell Text Links

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My Photo
Marice
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)
View my complete profile

Thanks Much!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
gopost Classifieds

Thanks for Visiting!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP