Levi's All Access

Friday, August 5, 2011


Exclusive freebies and discounts awaits when you spend P3,000 on Levi's products at Levi's stores nationwide from July 29 to August 31, 2011! Shop till you drop on these dates to receive the Levi's All Access Card.

With this membership, you can enjoy free entrance for two all year long at the hottest bars in the country: Republiq Resorts World Manila, Fever Luxe Lounge Sofitel Manila, The Manor Eastwood City, Luxx at Vudu Cebu, and Starr Davao. Additionally, your card also grants you a 10% discount on food and beverages for cash purchase at Opus Resorts World Manila, Epic Boracay, Mushu Bacolod, Hybrid Davao, Abaca Cebu, A Cafe Cebu, Maya Cebu, and Formo Cebu.

For more details, visit www.levi.com.ph.

Source: www.levi.com.ph

0 lovely thoughts on this:

Post a Comment

Thanks much for leaving some love! Muahugzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails


Join Us!

Buy and sell Text Links

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My Photo
Marice
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)
View my complete profile

Thanks Much!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
gopost Classifieds

Thanks for Visiting!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP