SMAC: Rediscover the Charms of Tagaytay!

Tuesday, August 2, 2011


Have you rediscovered the charms of Tagaytay lately?

Take a break from the city and enjoy Taal Vista Hotel’s SPECIAL ROOM RATES *

Enjoy these special room rates until October 31, 2011.

• De Luxe Room (east wing):P4,488 nett
• Superior Room: P3,388 nett

These special offers cover accommodation good for 2 persons and a 10% discount at any F&B outlet and at the Asmara Spa.

* Rooms are subject to availability
* Available on weekdays and weekends
* Room rates are not applicable on legal and non-working
holidays
* Breakfast no included
* Offers not valid with other promos and discounts

For inquiries and bookings please call: (02) 403 – 1000, (02) 886 – 4325, and (046) 413 – 1000

See you all there!

Source: SM Advantage Card

0 lovely thoughts on this:

Post a Comment

Thanks much for leaving some love! Muahugzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails


Join Us!

Buy and sell Text Links

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My Photo
Marice
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)
View my complete profile

Thanks Much!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
gopost Classifieds

Thanks for Visiting!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP