PIA Run 2010

Saturday, March 6, 2010


In celebration of International Women’s Day, Senator Pia Cayetano and her Pinay In Action (PIA) Team have organized the PIA Run 2010, the fifth annual running series to benefit indigent women with breast and cervical cancer. To be held on March 13, Saturday, at the SM Mall of Asia Grounds, the PIA Run 2010 is the biggest and only all-women’s running competition in the country, expecting an impressive turnout of 1,000 women for the 4-hour event. There will be 3 distances to choose from: the 10 kilometer individual run, the 5 kilometer individual run, and the 1.6 kilometer team run.

Early registration for the PIA Run 2010 can be accomplished at Maxiworks High Street and Maxiworks Rockwell, or on the Pinay In Action website. However, the early registration period ends on March 7, Sunday—after which only on-site registration on the day of the race itself will be accommodated. Registration on March 13 begins at 5:00 AM, for a fee of PHP450. Join now, and you could literally be running for a life.

For more details, visit www.pinayinaction.com.

Source:Femalenetwork

0 lovely thoughts on this:

Post a Comment

Thanks much for leaving some love! Muahugzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails


Join Us!

Buy and sell Text Links

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My Photo
Marice
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)
View my complete profile

Thanks Much!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
gopost Classifieds

Thanks for Visiting!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP