TAKBO PARA SA TAMANG BOTO!

Saturday, May 8, 2010

THE EVENT:
TAKBO PARA SA TAMANG BOTO!
May 8, 2010 at 5:00 AM
Mall of Asia Complex, Blk 18 & 19

This awareness event is also a Fund Raising Campaign to support The Sisters of Mary Girlstown in Silang Cavite to continue their mission to provide and reach out for the poor and needy.
Race Director: IAN ALACAR
  • 5am Assembly Time
  • 530 am start of 10k race
  • 545 am start of 5k race
  • 6am start of 3k race

Race Kits shall be available at the following outlets:
  • ROX (Recreational Outdoor eXchange)
    B1-Bonifacio High Street, Taguig City
  • Secondwind QC
    88 Maginhawa Street, Teachers Village QC
  • Secondwind Pasig
    Ortigas Home Depot. Julia Vargas Avenue. Pasig
  • Bridges Bookstore
    G/F Virra Mall, Greenhills
    San Juan
    Tel No. 7236319
For inquiries, please call Kyle Bueta Jr at 09081984183. Official event site: http://proudlyfilipina.com/events/


0 lovely thoughts on this:

Post a Comment

Thanks much for leaving some love! Muahugzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails


Join Us!

Buy and sell Text Links

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My Photo
Marice
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)
View my complete profile

Thanks Much!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
gopost Classifieds

Thanks for Visiting!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP