SM Malls 3-Day Sale's 2-Hour Special

Friday, September 3, 2010


Get the first pick on the 3-Day Sale items and take additional 10% off on all items.

It’s the 2-Hour Special at SM Makati, SM City Manila, SM City Rosario, SM Southmall & SM Center Pasig on Sept. 3, 2010, 10am to 12nn

Visit these selected mall branches of SM Department Store, ACE Hardware, Baby Company, Kultura, Our Home, Sports Central, Surplus & Toy Kingdom and get a wide array of selections during the 2-Hour Special.

Get 5% off in these Malls’ branch of SM Appliance

See you at the mall!

*Ace Hardware Harrison & Rockwell branches are included in the 2-Hour Special.
**Standard discount exclusions apply.

Source: SM Advantage Card

2 lovely thoughts on this:

Mel of mmdc7 Online September 3, 2010 at 11:08 AM  

wow! thanks for the info sis. I was thinking a while ago on what mall will i visit. :)

Night Owl Mama September 3, 2010 at 2:56 PM  

looks like a great deal. Stopped by to follow you.

drop on by http://nightowlmama.blogspot.com

See ya then

Post a Comment

Thanks much for leaving some love! Muahugzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails


Join Us!

Buy and sell Text Links

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My Photo
Marice
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)
View my complete profile

Thanks Much!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
gopost Classifieds

Thanks for Visiting!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP