CEB Seat Sale: CEB offers Bangkok and select domestic destinations in a seat sale for as low as P399!

Thursday, November 18, 2010


The Philippines’ largest national flag carrier, Cebu Pacific (CEB) holds a seat sale to Bangkok and traditional Philippine bus routes from now until November 22, 2010 or until seats last, for travel from January 1 to March 31, 2011.

Guests traveling from Clark to Bangkok can avail of P1,499 ‘Go Lite’ seat sale fares, which are 57% less than the lowest year-round fare for this route. Fly to Bangkok from Manila and avail of P1,999 ‘Go Lite’ fares.

Take advantage of our unbeatable P399 ‘Go Lite’ seat sale from Manila to Cauayan, Laoag, Legazpi, Naga, San Jose and Tuguegarao. The same goes for guests traveling from Davao to Cagayan de Oro.

To better serve you, we are increasing our Manila-Bangkok flights to 10 times weekly starting early next year. Our four times weekly Manila-San Jose flights will also be upgraded from a 72-seater ATR 72-500 to a 156-seater Airbus A319.

For CEB booking and inquiries, visit our website at www.cebupacificair.com.

0 lovely thoughts on this:

Post a Comment

Thanks much for leaving some love! Muahugzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails


Join Us!

Buy and sell Text Links

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My Photo
Marice
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)
View my complete profile

Thanks Much!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
gopost Classifieds

Thanks for Visiting!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP