CEB Seat Sale: I LOW YOU! 3 magic words for a 3-day Seat Sale this Feb!

Sunday, February 6, 2011



CEB offers Singapore, Kuala Lumpur and Jakarta seats as low as P999

The Philippines’ largest national flag carrier, Cebu Pacific (CEB) holds a seat sale for our most popular Southeast Asian destinations starting now until February 9, 2011 or until seats last, for travel from May 1 to June 30, 2011.

Guests traveling from Manila and Clark to Singapore can avail of P999 ‘Go Lite’ seats, while those traveling from Cebu to Singapore can avail of P1,499 ‘Go Lite’ fares.

You can also grab P1,999 ‘Go Lite’ seats from Manila to Kuala Lumpur and Jakarta.

We fly 43 times weekly from Manila, Cebu and Clark to Singapore, 10 times weekly from Manila to Kuala Lumpur, and four times weekly from Manila to Jakarta.

For CEB booking and inquiries, visit our website at www.cebupacificair.com or log on to http://funtours.cebupacificair.com and grab great deals on Cebu Pacific Fun Tours where you can combine your lowest roundtrip airfare with the cheapest hotel accommodation in your desired destination.

Source: www.cebupacificair.com

0 lovely thoughts on this:

Post a Comment

Thanks much for leaving some love! Muahugzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails


Join Us!

Buy and sell Text Links

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My Photo
Marice
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)
View my complete profile

Thanks Much!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
gopost Classifieds

Thanks for Visiting!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP