Crocs MegaSale

Friday, June 10, 2011


Crocs is having once again its MEGA SALE at the NBC TENT and it is s making your Mega Sale shopping experience more fun and exciting! The more pairs you buy, the more chances you'll get to win P50,000 worth of Crocs! Here are some information on this on-going sale:

  • The Crocs Mega Sale is from June 9 to 12, 2011.
  • Happening at the NBC Tent in Fort Bonifacio from 10:00am to 8:00pm.
  • Up to 90% OFF on selected items, As low as P49.
  • Models and Accessories from past seasons, Selected 2010 Models, and Crocs Rx will be available at the Mega Sale. Not all sizes are available on selected items.
  • For Citibank card holders: FREE Entrance.
  • For Non-Citi card holders: Entrance Fee is P50, but may avail of FREE Entrance for those who sign up for a Citi credit card.
  • Cash and all Major credit cards will be accepted.
  • Crocs Seasonal Sale also happening on Crocs Stores nationwide from June 8 to 12, 2011. Participating stores include SM Davao, Ayala Abreeza, Robinsons & SM Cagayan de Oro and many more.

Simply click the image above to know more about this.

I am so excited about this since the sports club where we have been playing just underwent some tennis court resurfacing and I guess this should be match with some new pairs of shoes, right? So what are you waiting for? Head over to NBC Tent at Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, and get a chance to bring home your favorite pair of Crocs in a low, low price!


0 lovely thoughts on this:

Post a Comment

Thanks much for leaving some love! Muahugzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails


Join Us!

Buy and sell Text Links

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My Photo
Marice
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)
View my complete profile

Thanks Much!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
gopost Classifieds

Thanks for Visiting!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP