EAT at Greenbelt!

Thursday, July 28, 2011


Greenbelt presents you with EAT, a celebration of the city's Star Dishes and Treats, selected JUST FOR YOU!
Order a STAR Dish at any of our participating merchants in GREENBELT and win instant and raffle prizes! To get the Star Dish for FREE, just spend P1500 using your BPI Card at any of our participating restaurants.
Promo period is from JULY 8 - SEPTEMBER 30, 2011. :)

You can try any of these STAR Dishes at GREENBELT:

Barcino - Crema Catalana
Bizu - Toast of The Town: Pain Perdu in Bizu!
Cibo - Cecile's Spaghettini "I'll Classico" ala Chuva
Felix - Philippine Tango; Crispyronews Kawali Chips With Special Dip; Philippine
Pandan and Tanglad Iced Teas; Star Hanoi with Peanut Sauce Dip
Fish & Co. - Star Prawn Trellis
FlapJacks - Awesome News Trio
Gelatone - Starciatella Gelato; Headlime Sorbet
Gloria Maris - Star Birthday Noodles
Haiku – Richard and Lucy’s Surprise
Italianni’s Restaurant - Star Meatballs
JohnAndYoko - Star Victory
Kimpura - Star Gyoza
Krazy Garlik - Garlik Snowflakes Star Pizza
Lusso - Queen Millet's Bouchee ala Reine 25
Marciano's - Star for All Seasons
New Bombay - Chicken Cheesy Nargishi Kofta
Peking Garden – Silver Supreme Pork Dumpling with Superior Soup
Seafood Island - I Am Ninoy Boodle; Dapitan's Pride; Magellan's Landing; Tali
Beach Boodle
Simply Thai - Pearly Stars in Creamy Coco
Tapella - Restart with El Bulli Calamari; Superstar Paella Manchego; Starburst
Pollo Murruna Cousscous

Source: Greenbelt

0 lovely thoughts on this:

Post a Comment

Thanks much for leaving some love! Muahugzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails


Join Us!

Buy and sell Text Links

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My Photo
Marice
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)
View my complete profile

Thanks Much!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
gopost Classifieds

Thanks for Visiting!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP