Make Your World Brighter!

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Are you putting up a new house or renovating an existing one? Or maybe buying out some new furniture or appliances for your house? I know these processes can most of the times be mind-boggling. Good thing, resources are now readily available in just one click! You don't need to go to different warehouses or home depots to canvass and look for the materials that you like. You can choose and even buy it all in the convenience of your home. Here's one example of what I am talking about. Just recently we are planning to change our old ceiling lights at home since we just recently had our room re-painted so we want to have a matching ceiling lights. We are thinking of having either a semi flush ceiling lights or a pendant light fixtures since our ceiling is not that high. While looking for some models to choose from, I have came across this site that sells quality semi flush ceiling lights and pendant light fixtures. Here are some of their products that interest me when it comes to semi flush ceiling lights:

2 Thousand Degrees Lighting Chambers Ceiling Large 9332-700TDCHAFMLCS

Casual Luxury Semi Flush from Murray Feiss Lighting -SF251

And when it comes to pendant light fixtures, here are some that I like
Artcraft Lighting Concentrix Pendant 9106AC345CH
Art Glass Contemporary Ceiling Fixture

The only problem is sometimes with the wide variety of choices, it is really hard to decide LOL! Will you help me decide on this?


3 lovely thoughts on this:

tndcallphilippines March 23, 2012 at 2:28 PM  

They're all nice. but, this is my favorite: Artcraft Lighting Concentrix Pendant 9106AC345CH

Marice March 26, 2012 at 12:21 PM  

Wiii! I like that one too :) thanks for the visit!

Marice March 26, 2012 at 12:23 PM  

If in case you will be able to read this again, was trying to check your blog but I cant seem to find any that has post. Was tryin to return the favor :)

Post a Comment

Thanks much for leaving some love! Muahugzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails


Join Us!

Buy and sell Text Links

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My Photo
Marice
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)
View my complete profile

Thanks Much!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
gopost Classifieds

Thanks for Visiting!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP