Bites and Brews and Branches: Krispy Kreme’s New Year Treats!‏

Thursday, February 4, 2010


Run to the first Krispy Kreme branch to open at the University Belt in the heart of Manila, and enjoy the doughnut chain’s newest delights – the Krispy Kreme Minis! It’s your favorite Krispy Kreme in twelve mouthwatering bite-size flavors that are so good they make you want to share!

And when it comes to sharing, why not drop by with your special someone and enjoy Krispy Kreme’s world-famous brew this Valentine’s? Enjoy the doughnut store’s Signature Coffee with your loved one (or best friend), with 2 cups for only 110 pesos.

Let Krispy Kreme make your moments more special with these newest treats!

Let Krispy Kreme make your event special and call 0917-8053000 & (02) 633-2313. You may also visit any of the following Krispy Kreme Branches: Bonifacio High Street, Greenhills, SM Mall of Asia, Trinoma, SM Megamall, Ayala Avenue, Robinsons Galleria, Gateway Mall, Glorietta 4, SM City Annex (North EDSA), Annex 2 SM Fairvew, Eastwood, Marquee Mall.

0 lovely thoughts on this:

Post a Comment

Thanks much for leaving some love! Muahugzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails


Join Us!

Buy and sell Text Links

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My Photo
Marice
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)
View my complete profile

Thanks Much!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
gopost Classifieds

Thanks for Visiting!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP