SM City Taytay: THE RIZAL ARTS FESTIVAL

Friday, February 19, 2010

THE RIZAL ARTS FESTIVAL

Launching: February 24, 2010
Exhibit will run until March 13, 2010.

Featuring:
Nemiranda's Art Camp
Rizal Bonsai Club
Eastern Rizal Photographers
Couturiers from Taytay, Rizal : Gener Gozum and Merlino Cruz
Street Graffiti by the Neo Angono Artists
Tattoo Icon, Butch Bautista

Plus! Various artists and art groups from the province of Rizal and internationally renowned artists of the Philippines.

ART WORKSHOPS:
Art and Sketching Lessons by Nemiranda's Art Camp
Ceramic Painting
Bonsai Making
Photography
Art of Tattoo by Butch Bautista of Fine Line Tattoo

INVITATIONAL ART EXHIBIT & CONTEST (Feb. 24, 2010)
Open to all Rizal Artists Members.
For non members, pls contact Ms. Rosie at 6513867 / 09292554957
Submission of entries is from Feb.15-20 only at the SM City Taytay mall admin office.

For inquiries, call 661.2033-37 loc. 118/127
Fax: 286.2501 or email smttmarketing@gmail.com

RSVP via Facebook http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=281667773987&index=1


0 lovely thoughts on this:

Post a Comment

Thanks much for leaving some love! Muahugzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails


Join Us!

Buy and sell Text Links

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My Photo
Marice
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)
View my complete profile

Thanks Much!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
gopost Classifieds

Thanks for Visiting!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP