Soleil @ Rockwell

Thursday, February 4, 2010


The long days of summer are just weeks away and heat waves are about to strike in! Enliven hot summery days as The Business Management Society of De La Salle University proudly presents “Soleil @ Rockwell.” Don’t miss the hot shopping breeze that is just about to hit you this coming 27th and 28th of February (Saturday and Sunday), from 12 noon to 12 midnight at Rockwell tent, Makati. Sweat those calories off by rummaging through 80+ stores composed of differnt young designer clothes, colorful accessories, food delicacies and more!

For Inquiries, contact Genna Ting at 0918-2544884 or 0922-4660687.

0 lovely thoughts on this:

Post a Comment

Thanks much for leaving some love! Muahugzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails


Join Us!

Buy and sell Text Links

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My Photo
Marice
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)
View my complete profile

Thanks Much!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
gopost Classifieds

Thanks for Visiting!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP