My New Home

Monday, September 21, 2009

It's been like 4 days now and I still don't have access to my old blog. Guess I need to move on now :( As much as I hate that but since I don't have any idea if I would still be to gain access to my old blog, I guess there's not much choice left for me but to move on. That means I will be busy in the next few hours and days because I will need to fixed this new of home mine not to mention I have a lot of things to posts as well. I just wish that I will still be able to access it.

And btw, I will update my blogroll and will create a static page for it so as not to create a false impression again that my blog is link farm or spam blog. Yup I have been reading a lot lately since I am still wondering why my blog was falsely identified as one :( And I don't want to create the same mistake again. So please bear with me if my blogroll won't be up on the next few days. I have my list and I will surely add you up guys, but in case I accidentally deleted your link, don't hesitate to get my attention, either thru email or leave me a message on my shoutbox and I will definitely update it as soon as possible.

Thanks again for always dropping by and always leaving some love. I'll be back up and running soon :)

0 lovely thoughts on this:

Post a Comment

Thanks much for leaving some love! Muahugzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails


Join Us!

Buy and sell Text Links

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My Photo
Marice
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)
View my complete profile

Thanks Much!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
gopost Classifieds

Thanks for Visiting!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP