Sad! Sad!

Friday, September 18, 2009

Waahhh My Life Can't Wait blog is currently unaccessible right now because Blogger for some reason thought that it was a spam blog. However, they have given me a link to reactivate it if it's not and now I am just waiting for them to response and reactivate my blog. Hopefully that they will do it soon because I am sooo missing it. *Sigh* I apologize to those who cannot view it right now :( Please don't delete me on your blogroll as I am still hoping and for sure I won't stop bugging them til they reactivate my blog. You may also add this because I am also planning to maintain this too :)


Thanks much for your patience.



4 lovely thoughts on this:

Sande September 18, 2009 at 5:00 AM  

Technical issues are a stretch arent they?

Nice look to your blog

Marice September 18, 2009 at 5:05 AM  

yup.. and i am really really sad :(

thanks for viewing.. hopefully i still regain access on my old blog :(

A Lady Called Amy September 18, 2009 at 6:42 AM  

cute baby!! sorry 'bout your blog. :-(

Post a Comment

Thanks much for leaving some love! Muahugzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails


Join Us!

Buy and sell Text Links

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My Photo
Marice
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)
View my complete profile

Thanks Much!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
gopost Classifieds

Thanks for Visiting!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP