Win a Belle de Jour or Starbucks Planner and Starbucks Gift Certificates

Friday, January 29, 2010

Expanding Territories is giving away the following to one lucky lady and gent.





Here's all you need to do, visit her site by clicking the image above and do the following:
  • Just become a follower and make a comment on how you bravely quit on something or someone because it was no longer in alignment with who you are or what you want in life.
  • You can get two more raffle entries. Just post this promo on your blog (Blogspot, Wordpress, Multiply, etc.) and include a link back to her site.
Comment entries will be accepted until midnight of Feb 7, Manila time. Two winners will be announced on February 8 and I will ship the goodies to their addresses anywhere in the Philippines.



5 lovely thoughts on this:

Paula Grace Designs January 29, 2010 at 1:16 PM  

Thanks so much for coming by for my Monday's Method! I look forward to see you more!

Paula Grace ~

**"Liza"** January 30, 2010 at 1:47 AM  

D.Hi Bless..Just visiting you here. I want you to know that you WON!!! Check out my blog..;) and email me at liza_fluer[at]hotmail[dot]com

**"Liza"** January 30, 2010 at 1:48 AM  

OHhh sorry Marice pala..hahaha

Marice January 30, 2010 at 3:18 AM  

wow thanks much sissy! muahugzzzz

Post a Comment

Thanks much for leaving some love! Muahugzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails


Join Us!

Buy and sell Text Links

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My Photo
Marice
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)
View my complete profile

Thanks Much!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
gopost Classifieds

Thanks for Visiting!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP