Win a Free Piece of Vintage Jewelry from BellisiMo!

Thursday, January 21, 2010



BellisiMo is giving away for FREE a piece of vintage jewelry!

What you can win:
Any piece of vintage jewelry from BellisiMo, priced $15.00 or less, that is still available by 12 midnight, EST on Saturday, January 23rd, 2010.

How you can win:
Go to Bellisimo and browse the vintage jewelry collection, then come back and leave a comment on It's A Blog Eat Blog World post that says which is your favorite piece and why it is your favorite.

Head over to his site now by clicking the image above so you can join the fun! Good luck!

2 lovely thoughts on this:

Corinna Hoffman Photography January 21, 2010 at 2:37 AM  

Thanks for commenting back in my blog! You have a very FUN blog here and will definitely bookmark it :)

Marice January 21, 2010 at 3:34 AM  

thanks much :) feel free to visit me always here and on Life Can't Wait

Post a Comment

Thanks much for leaving some love! Muahugzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails


Join Us!

Buy and sell Text Links

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My Photo
Marice
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)
View my complete profile

Thanks Much!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
gopost Classifieds

Thanks for Visiting!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP