CEB Seat Sale: EB offers seat sale as low as P299 to select Mindanao, international destinations

Saturday, January 15, 2011


CEB offers seat sale as low as P299 to select Mindanao, international destinations

For travel February to March 2011

The Philippines' largest national flag carrier, Cebu Pacific offers a seat sale to select Mindanao and international destinations from today up to January 16, 2011 or until seats last, for travel from Februrary 1 to March 31, 2011.

Guests can avail of P299 'Go Lite' seats from Davao to Cebu or Cagayan de Oro.

P699 'Go Lite' seats are available from Zamboanga to Cebu, and from Davao to Iloilo or Zamboanga. Meanwhile, P1,199 'Go Lite' seats are up for grabs from Manila to Davao, Cagayan de Oro or Zamboanga.

On the international scene, guests can avail of P1,499 'Go Lite' seats from Manila to Ho Chi Minh or Brunei. 'Go Lite' seats from Manila to Guangzhou, Shanghai, Beijing and Jakarta are available for P1,999.

Be sure to get yourself a seat as it doesn't get better than this!

Log on to cebupacificair.com now!


0 lovely thoughts on this:

Post a Comment

Thanks much for leaving some love! Muahugzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails


Join Us!

Buy and sell Text Links

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My Photo
Marice
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)
View my complete profile

Thanks Much!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
gopost Classifieds

Thanks for Visiting!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP