Supersale Bazaar!

Friday, January 14, 2011

Howdy everyone?! Holidays are over and how's the start of your new year? Hope all of you have so much fun last holiday season!

It's the start of the new year and I know just like me, we are all thinking and planning on how to have a fruitful and productive 2011. To be honest, 2010 has been so tough for us especially when it comes to financial aspect. But thanks God we were able to get through that, that is why as early as now I am planning and thinking on any effective ways to saved up this year. Not to mention, I will be having a preschooler soon! Excited much! Me and my husband are thinking of investing on things like mutual funds, gold IRA, stock markets and all that stuffs that would help you boost your savings. Though I am just wondering if IRA gold account is available here in the Philippines. I have read some information about it and it would really be so nice if gold 401k accounts would be available here.But I guess before I wish for that one, I should wish that I would have an IRA gold first LOL!

Anyway, since we all want to increase our savings this year, why don't you go and visit this SuperSale at the Rockwell Tent so you would be able to get and buy what you need in much lower prices :)



0 lovely thoughts on this:

Post a Comment

Thanks much for leaving some love! Muahugzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails


Join Us!

Buy and sell Text Links

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My Photo
Marice
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)
View my complete profile

Thanks Much!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
gopost Classifieds

Thanks for Visiting!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP